Christie Clinic Transformations realizes that if at first you don’t succeed, pick yourself back up and try again. We hope that you get to your weight-loss goal and maintain it, but we also know sometimes it takes a second or third try at something. Change is hard and long-lasting change is harder.
We welcome you back if you’ve done the program before. If it has been longer than 6 months since you’ve seen us, you will just need to fill out a new health profile. The re-approval process will then begin, and we’ll contact you to get scheduled with a coach.
Tips for Returning Transformations Members
1. Challenge yourself with the question, “What did I do before that got me to where I am now?”
2. Read a book – Seriously! Recommendations include:
- “Good Calories Bad Calories” by Gary Taubes
- “Coaching Yourself Thin” by Greg Hottinger
- “Because It’s Your Life” by Dr. Tran Chanh
3. Use My Fitness Pal to log your daily food intake and shoot for calorie and macronutrient goals.
4. Keep accountable to more people – your friends and family!
5. Use Janeva Eickhoff’s My Ideal Recipes cookbook (purchased in the clinic).
6. Take your commitment as serious as your health, and as serious as you would something else that is of vast importance to you (Like your family or your job).
7. Look out for YOU!